Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dis ca Pline! that's what blogging is!

Wow it really is hard to get to this blogging on a regular basis. I love that I now have to discipline myself to journal. So this was a lousy week. I realize many of you were starving for even a wee morsal of info. I have had many a complaint from you about the length between posts and the length of my posts. It's taking everything in me right now not to say "oh ya well bite me". Crap I just said it.

So my posts will now be more frequent and much shorter.

This past week has been trying. Keeping my head above water with my regular job at the church and trying to get detaills moving with the work. Wow I have had too many late nights working on plans with Tim and someitmes Alan. I dig you guys but I need a date night with my wife not you 2.

I am at our district conference this week until Wednesday night. Presenting to conference about the Gig on Monday afternoon. My father in law is a church planter as well with a new work beginning. He is also planting. Can't wait to watch people when they see we are both starting different new works.

K don't want this blog to be too long. If I can hit a computer with internet at the hotel in St. Catherines will update y'all on how it went.

Peace out and bite me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the taste. Hope your presentation goes well and you get some favour. Not that they will totally understand the ins-and-outs, but that they will see your heart and passion for ministry and listen to the Holy Spirit.

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home